We have a job vacancy! Apply below!
We are looking for an experienced plumber who possesses a combination of plumbing technical skill, knowledge and enjoyment for helping people solve their plumbing issues! We offer a competitive salary of £28-32,000. Your responsibilities would be to:
- Maintain and repair all plumbing installations
- Troubleshoot and understand the layout of installations to be able to perform fixes faster and more effectively
- Install pipes, sanitaryware, cold water storage tanks, hot water cylinders.
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Test plumbing systems for leaks and other problems and pay attention to wiring
- Follow health and safety standards and comply with building codes
- Write reports documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Attend training as required. Perform any tasks agreed by the Heating Services Manager outside the usual day to day responsibilities.
- To drive company vehicles in a safe and courteous manner and to ensure that the vehicle is maintained to appropriate standards
We are interested in a candidate with 5 years’ experience working in plumbing or with plumbing equipment, or with a successful apprenticeship or relevant diploma from a trade course.
We need candidates to have these skills: being able to work alone or with a team, communicating with clients in a manner which they can understand, completing jobs and projects in a timely manner, following health and safety guidelines, resolving problems efficiently and quickly, ability to use saws and pipe cutters and overall good communication skills. Any upskill gained from experience is very desirable.
Please note there is a minimum callout charge for all jobs.
This charge applies for the first hour, and afterwards inceases every 15 minutes or part thereof.